AOGS2024 session on Statistical Methods in Assessing Hydroclimate Extremes Under Changing Climate

Ze Jiang

Dec 5, 2023, 10:06:25 PM12/5/23
to Hydrology

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit an abstract to our session
"Statistical Methods in Assessing Hydroclimate Extremes Under Changing Climate" (HS13), at the upcoming Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS) conference:

👉 Date: 23–28 June 2024
👉 Location: Pyeongchang, South Korea
👉 Deadline for abstract submissions: 02 January 2024

For more details and to submit your abstract, please visit: https://www.asiaoceania.org/aogs2024/public.asp?page=submit_abstract.asp

The session focuses on the intersection of climate change, hydroclimate extremes, and statistical methodologies to provide a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities in water resource management. As climate change exacerbates the frequency and severity of hydroclimate extremes, it is imperative to employ robust statistical methods to quantify these changes and inform adaptive strategies. We encourage contributions from researchers working in this critical area to present their latest findings and methodologies.

For participants who would like to apply for funding support, the application needs to be submitted before 02 January 2024. https://www.asiaoceania.org/aogs2024/public.asp?page=funding_support_application.asp

We look forward to receiving your contributions and seeing you at AOGS2024!

Best wishes,
Dr. Ze Jiang, Prof. Binquan Li, Prof Bellie Sivakumar, and Prof Ashish Sharma