Research Associate position for Sustainable Development Goal Interactions (full-time)

Alicia Correa

Apr 11, 2022, 7:05:57 AM4/11/22
to hydr...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a Research Associate for Sustainable Development Goal Interactions with experience in public relations (full-time). The Research Associate will be responsible for research linked to one or more research areas and regions of the project and also engage in and coordinate the public relations of the SDGnexus Network as Communication Officer.

We are looking for candidates holding an excellent Ph.D. in a topic related to and with good knowledge of the SDGs and the methods for quantifying synergies and tradeoffs between them.

The position is located in Giessen, Germany at the Centre for International Development and Environmental Research (ZEU), Justus Liebig University.

More details are given in the following link:

https://www.uni-giessen.de/karriere/stellenangebote/ausschreibungen/wissenschaftliche-mitarbeiter/218-z-e

Kind regards,

Alicia Correa