Survey: Covid19 measures effect on education in Hydrology and water related sciences

A T

Nov 30, 2020, 10:41:00 AM11/30/20
to Hydrology
Dear Colleague,

With this questionnaire we want to survey how the education of hydrology and water related sciences got affected due to Covid19 across Europe with possible consequences for students.

We began this project within our academic teacher training course. The questionnaire is aimed mainly at teachers and course administrators. It is anonymous and should not take more than 10 min.

We would appreciate if you fill it in and also distribute this email further to other fellow colleagues. Please fill in before 4 December 24:00

https://forms.gle/ADRinZW2teUkz5Ww7

Thank you for your participation! :)

 Benjamin and Alex