Hi all,
I'm an independent developer and I've built Ads Pulse, an Android app for watching and managing ad campaigns from your phone: live numbers, charts, pausing and editing campaigns, conversions and alerts.
Google requires 12 testers for 14 days before a new app can be published, so I'm looking for people willing to help.
You do NOT need an ad account. The app has a built-in sample account, so every screen works right after you install it. Testing is free.
How to join (takes two minutes, use the same Google account for all three steps):
1. Join the testers group:
https://groups.google.com/g/adspulse-testers2. Become a tester:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.erangross.adspulse3. Install the app from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.erangross.adspulseThen open the app and tap "Try with a sample account".
Two small requests:
- Please keep the app installed for 14 days. Google counts only testers who stay in the test.
- If something looks wrong or confusing, tell me. Reply here or write to
erang...@gmail.com.
Happy to test your app in return. Thank you!