Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups

HydroAR Testing

Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Privacy • Terms
Group path
HydroAR Testing
Contact owners and managers
1–3 of 3




Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected


ערן גרוס's profile photo
ערן גרוס
Oct 6
Looking for 12 Android beta testers: Ads Pulse, a mobile manager for ad campaigns
Hi all, I'm an independent developer and I've built Ads Pulse, an Android app for watching
unread,
Looking for 12 Android beta testers: Ads Pulse, a mobile manager for ad campaigns
Hi all, I'm an independent developer and I've built Ads Pulse, an Android app for watching
Oct 6

ערן גרוס's profile photo
ערן גרוס
Aug 13
Guys, Home Proof new version is out; please update.
Guys, Home Proof new version is out; please update. It is fully open for 3 days, so you can check it
unread,
Guys, Home Proof new version is out; please update.
Guys, Home Proof new version is out; please update. It is fully open for 3 days, so you can check it
Aug 13

ערן גרוס's profile photo
ערן גרוס
Aug 8
More testing required to access Google Play production
More testing required to access Google Play production We reviewed your application and determined
unread,
More testing required to access Google Play production
More testing required to access Google Play production We reviewed your application and determined
Aug 8

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu