Build 5kW ELC

ThomasS

Mar 7, 2017, 3:52:56 PM3/7/17
to hydro control
 i would like to build ELC for upto 5kw. i would be very
thankful if you help me in circuit diagram, pcb and code. Thank you

At the moment, your best option is to use the RHL remote hydrolight design.
You can find the circuit diagram, code, and a pcb layout at http://www.remotehydrolight.com/ELC.php
If you want to make your own pcb, I can recommend this layout program http://kicad-pcb.org/ for making the gerber file.
I order my pcbs from https://www.elecrow.com/

If you want to buy the ready-made pcb from me, look here:

I am actually in the process of creating an updated RHL gerber file at the moment. It's not finished yet.
Please let me know,
- if you want to create your own gerber file,
- or if you want to buy a PCB from me,
- or if you want the gerber file from me.

For programming the MCU, you will need a MSP430 USB Stick Development Tool for approx. 24 USD.

Thomas