Price list now available

ThomasS

Jul 23, 2015, 2:37:19 PM7/23/15
to hydro-...@googlegroups.com
You can find a price list on the products page.

I'd like to hear you opion whether the prices are reasonable. I'm aware that they aren't cheap.
However in order to provide a professional service, spare parts, repair and warranty in a sustainable manner over the lifetime of an industrial device (10 - 30 years), I need to keep this venture also financially sustainable.
No customer wants to find out in a few year's time that there is no one there to help him out with a spare part. Even though for a seasoned electrical engineer, the ELC is completely self-serviceable.