Congratulations to Lafayette College

John Huck

Jun 21, 2016, 6:13:51 PM6/21/16
to James Griffin III, hydra-gis-working-group
James,

Congratulations to Lafayette College on becoming a Hydra partner! We have all benefitted from your continuing contributions to the community.

Sincerely,

John

--
John Huck
Metadata & Cataloguing Librarian

James, Eric

Jun 21, 2016, 6:47:41 PM6/21/16
to John Huck, James Griffin III, hydra-gis-working-group

+1 James!

Jun 23, 2016, 11:39:29 AM6/23/16
to James, Eric, John Huck, hydra-gis-working-group
Dear John and Eric,

Thank you very much (my apologies for any delay in my response, I was unavailable due to having been in transit following Open Repositories 2016).  I must express my sincere gratitude for the stewardship and support which both you have given to the Hydra community.  Apart from the substantive contributions you have both made towards a solution which shall benefit ourselves (and other institutions within Project Hydra), you have also certainly established standards as contributors to which we at Lafayette College hope to follow.

As we mature in our development of a digital environment for Hydra platforms, we look forward to deepening our commitments to the Hydra Geospatial Interest Group (encompassing this WG), as well as expanding into other interest groups were necessary.

Thank you greatly again.

Sincerely,
James
--