Hydra GIS Data Modeling WG Meeting Today (May 30)

Eliot Jordan

May 30, 2017, 10:47:18 AM5/30/17
to Hydra GIS Working Group
Hi Everyone.

Reminder about the GIS Data Modeling Working Group meeting scheduled for today (May 30) at 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific.

See you there.

- Eliot
_____
Geospatial Infrastructure Developer
Princeton University Library

John Huck

May 30, 2017, 2:02:47 PM5/30/17
to Eliot Jordan, Hydra GIS Working Group
I can't seem to join the hangout. It says I'm not allowed. I'm going to try my other Google account.

John Huck
Metadata & Cataloguing Librarian
University of Alberta Libraries
5-25E Cameron Library