sweetheart get all your desires fulfilled this weekend

funhydguy69

Apr 9, 2009, 2:53:10 PM4/9/09
to hyderabad dating
roses are red, pickles are green
i love your legs and whats between

I am searching for a woman. housewives, college girls, working women
couples all are welcome.

Im fun loving, easy going romantic.

Sweet hotel room (*****), candle lights, romantic music...and you can
whisper in my ear your deepest hidden desires & I will be at your
service.
Me: 30, 186 cm, tan, handsome and charming with the right tools and
worldly experience (I have references...just kidding). Disease free
You: 20-40, Married/Single (don't care), pretty, voluptuous, shaved (i
can help you with this!), willing to spend long intimate hours.
Disease free and NO STRINGS ATTACHED WHATSOEVER. No pros, crazy
boyfriend/husband and weird hangups.
Drop me a line describing yourself and what you desire.