[[[ Met and marry a nice girl ]]]

amazingasia

Dec 31, 2008, 3:12:58 PM12/31/08
to hyderaba...@googlegroups.com

So you are wondering what can you do to find and marry a nice girl,
maybe an asian girl.

Just stop for five minutes, relax, take a breath and click the link
below.
You will be able to chose among several girls, and many of them
really want to get marry.

Do not waste chances...

http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?140654

Please note that this is not spam, I do not send emails to individual,
you received this email because we are member of the same google
group, in case you do not want to receive future e-mail just login
into your group account and set it to ''No email''. Otherwise feel
free to contact me using '' grpl...@gmail.com ''.

amazingasia

Jan 4, 2009, 3:09:31 PM1/4/09
to hyderaba...@googlegroups.com

So you are wondering what can you do to find and marry a nice girl,
maybe an asian girl.

Just stop for five minutes, relax, take a breath and click the link
below.
You will be able to chose among several girls, and many of them
really want to get marry.

Do not waste chances...

http://go2-url.com/aiueuu

Please note that this is not spam, I do not send emails to

individuals, you have received this email because we are member of

the same google group, in case you do not want to receive future e-

mail just login into your google group account and set it to ''No
email''.
In case you are a group owner or moderator feel free to contact me
using '' grpl...@gmail.com ''.