hyde 8.8.6 and mathjax hubconfig using reStructuredText :math:``

philou

Oct 1, 2013, 11:17:20 AM10/1/13
to hyde...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hyde devs,

Since my upgrade from a pre 0.8 to 0.8.6, mathjax is broken on my website:

(right after "Plain simple, non-fast coding of the Discrete Fourier Transform:")

(f**k*** gmail wysiwig)

I'm using reST and :math:`latex syntax`, what is the current hubconfig for mathjax?

TIA.

philippe

Oct 1, 2013, 4:53:18 PM10/1/13
to hyde...@googlegroups.com
for now using doctils config file (~/.docutils) I switched to MathML which fits my needs perfectly currently.

Hyde doco is rather very very thin and outdated. The sole solid doc is the wealth of examples sites (the rares using mathjax beeing broken, too, BTW).

Mais je vous jure que d'entendre ces poulagas de mes fesses, c'est des coups à en venir aux fantasmes de douze point sept