Fwd: [hydra-community] Join us for Hydra Virtual Connect on July 7!

Hannah Frost

Jun 30, 2016, 2:34:47 PM6/30/16
to hybox...@googlegroups.com, Hannah Frost
Hello, everyone!

The Hydra-in-a-Box team is participating in Hydra Virtual Connect 2016 next Wednesday. This first annual. three-hour online gathering features a series of talks about some of the latest, exciting developments in the HydraSphere.

For Hydra-in-a-Box, the project team will be giving a condensed version of our Open Repositories 2016 presentations at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT. We hope that you can join us!

Details on how to sign up and connect are provided in the message below.

Enjoy your holiday weekend,

Hannah

Hannah Frost
Product Manager, Hydra-in-a-Box
Stanford University Libraries
hfr...@stanford.edu

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dunn, Jon William Butcher" <j...@iu.edu>
Subject: [hydra-community] Join us for Hydra Virtual Connect on July 7!
Date: June 28, 2016 at 10:11:43 AM PDT

Dear Hydra community members:

We’re pleased to announce that program details are now available for the Hydra Virtual Connect online event coming up next week on Thursday, July 7: https://wiki.duraspace.org/x/coedB

We hope you’ll be able to join us for this inaugural community event!
If you plan to attend, please complete the brief online sign-up form at http://bit.ly/2966ueu

Hydra Virtual Connect is a new opportunity for the Hydra community to ‘connect' online in between face-to-face meetings, complementing the annual fall Hydra Connect conference and regional Hydra events.  Presentations will include some of the Hydra talks given at Open Repositories 2016 for those that were unable to attend, plus reports from partners, community members, and interest groups.

For more information, see the Hydra Virtual Connect wiki page at https://wiki.duraspace.org/x/i4aUB

Hydra Virtual Connect Program Committee:
Jon Dunn (Chair)
Julie Allinson
Karen Cariani
Michelle DiMeo