79 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Hannah Frost

chưa đọc,
14:18:53 26 thg 10, 201526/10/15
đến hybox...@googlegroups.com, Hannah Frost
Greetings, All!

The Hydra-in-a-Box project web site and blog are now up and running. Check ‘em out here: http://hydrainabox.org

We’ll keep the site fresh with updates and news. It also links to our “HyBox Ideas” repository on GitHub where we are soliciting ongoing input from the community about the features and functionality you would like to see in Hydra-in-a-Box. Do you have an idea? Submit it, please! Even seemingly obvious ideas are worth dropping in our suggestion box.

And if you are attending DLF this week in Vancouver, be sure to say hello to members of our project team and plan to see the presentation by Mark, Tom, and Jonathan tomorrow afternoon!

All the best,

Hannah

Hannah Frost
Product Manager, Hydra-in-a-Box