HWMCC'13

Armin Biere

Jul 9, 2013, 4:07:51 AM7/9/13
to hw...@googlegroups.com
We will continue with the competition in 2013:

http://fmv.jku.at/hwmcc13

Armin

Armin Biere

Sep 3, 2013, 7:34:35 AM9/3/13
to hw...@googlegroups.com
We have updated dates:

The plan is to run the competition in the same way as last year, except that we are working on obtaining more word-level models in our BTOR format to add a word-level track in the future.
Important Dates

Intentions to submit are due September 13, 2013.

New benchmarks are accepted any time (even after the competition).
For submission or any other request send EMail to bi...@jku.at.

Final versions of model checkers are due on September 20, 2013.

For more information see also our Google group or the web-page of HWMCC'12.

Armin Biere

Oct 22, 2013, 8:22:55 PM10/22/13
to hw...@googlegroups.com
Results have been presented:

HWMCC'13 Results Presentation

See also

HWMCC'13 Web Page

Armin

Armin Biere

Oct 27, 2013, 5:52:32 PM10/27/13
to hw...@googlegroups.com
The tables, log files and spread sheets are available for all tracks.

The slides are slightly updated as well:

- deep bound track score is multiplied by 65/66 (there was actually
one instance less than for which the score was calculated).  This
did not change the relative scores thought and thus no change in
ranking for deep bound track.

- the SAT and UNSAT scores in the multi track were bogus and
had to be recomputed.  The SAT+UNSAT and UNSAT rankings
did not change, but in the SAT ranking first and second place
switched: mulprove and tip(bmc).

Armin

Alberto Griggio

Nov 6, 2013, 2:46:15 AM11/6/13
to hw...@googlegroups.com
Hi all (trying once more, I keep getting a delivery failure...)

The tables, log files and spread sheets are available for all tracks.

The slides are slightly updated as well:

 In case anyone is interested, we just put the code of the HWMCC'13
version of nuxmv online. You can find it at
https://es.fbk.eu/tools/nuxmv, under Download.
(This is essentially identical to the submission, except for a couple of
bug fixes described in the README).

Best,
Alberto