Volume 79 is off to the printers, mailing soon

Hidden Wisdom Magazine

Jun 25, 2008, 9:40:21 PM6/25/08
to HW Magazine e-news
Dear friends of HW,

We just finished making the final corrections to Volume 79, and hope
to have it shortly sent off to the printers. Lord willing issues will
be in the mail to subscribers by the first week of July. This issue is
packed with encouraging testimonies of answered prayers, and we're
excited to share it with you all! Many thanks to all who shared their
stories and helped with this issue. Check out a listing of this
issue's articles here: http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm

The next issue will be focusing on the important topic of "The Battle
of the Mind." We usually receive fewer submissions throughout the busy
summer months, so would you prayerfully consider sharing something for
publication? Some ideas to get you started are found online -
http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm#nextissue - but, as always,
please share whatever the Lord lays on your heart. Everything is
welcome!

We had more difficulties with the website and email forwarding through
the month of April, so if any of you sent an email and didn't get a
reply, *please* resend it! We don't want to miss hearing from you.

As mentioned in our last email here, Susanna, Lydia, and I are
planning on attending the third annual Homeschool Alumni Reunion at
the end of July. Drop me a note if you'll be there, too - we'd be
delighted to meet you! Information is here: http://www.homeschoolalumni.org/reunion/

May God bless each of you as you continue to follow Him whole-
heartedly!

Pressing onward,
Abigail Paul
HW Editress