HW back issues still in stock

Hidden Wisdom Magazine

Dec 4, 2008, 5:12:05 PM12/4/08
to HW Magazine e-news
Dear friends of HW,

Thank you to all who have written and let us know how much you'll be
missing HW. We're already dearly missing the editing process here, but
continue to look forward to seeing what God has in store around the
next corner. All His ways are good!

Sarah Bryant, editress of The King's Blooming Rose
(www.kingsbloomingrose.com), reports that the next issue of KBR is now
in the final editing stages and she hopes to have it to subscribers
within a couple weeks. She has added HW's transfer subscribers to
KBR's database, and we pray that this upcoming issue will be a
blessing to all who receive it.

Many of you have requested HW back issues and quite a few of the
volumes are now out of stock. Some are still available, though, so I'm
sending an updated list here for your reference. These are available
on a first-come, first-serve basis so get them while you can! Each
back issue is full of good reading - you can see a list of the themes
and articles here: http://www.hwmagazine.org/backissues.htm .

HW issues still in stock:

Vol. 47, 48
64, 65, 66, 67
70
72, 73, 74, 75, 76
78, 79, 80

We really want these remaining issues to go to people who will read
and appreciate them, so are offering them on a donation basis. If you
can send something to help cover printing/postage, that's fine; if
not, we'll be glad to send them anyway.

Thank you again for your encouragement and prayers as we make this
transition! As 2008 comes to a close, may each of you rejoice more and
more fully in our Father's wisdom and love. He is faithful!

Blessings,
Abigail Paul
HW editress
www.hwmagazine.org