Invest in your neighborhood public schools!

Lena Anthony

Sep 27, 2021, 3:30:43 PM9/27/21
to hw...@googlegroups.com
Hi, neighbors.

Lena Anthony here, HWEN resident and proud parent at both of our neighborhood’s public schools—West End Middle School and Eakin Elementary.

Both West End PTSO and Eakin PTO are having their annual fundraising drives RIGHT NOW and they could really use your support.

I’m writing today to encourage you, as a neighbor, to please consider making a donation of any size to our schools. The money raised helps close the gap on funding needs that aren’t covered by the regular budget. West End Middle School doesn’t have an art class, for example, so the PTSO pays for Hillsboro Village’s own Little Art House to come once a week and offer art class for students, free of charge.

Feel free to reach out to me personally at lena.r....@gmail.com or at 615-585-5908 if you want to hear a longer sales pitch about where your much-needed dollars would go. For now, I’ll just leave these two links:

West End Middle School: https://westendptso.org/invest-1/

There are multiple ways to donate—CC, Venmo, check, etc. Please consider donating, even if you don’t have kids in our neighborhood public schools. Your support would truly mean the world to our students, teachers and staff.

Thanks!!
Lena Anthony

--

Lena Anthony