missing cat

Corinne Michel

Jun 28, 2021, 2:04:14 PMJun 28
to hw...@googlegroups.com
Neighbors,

Our very special cat Grayfoot is missing! :-(

We are currently living in a rental house at 2108 Sharondale. Grayfoot reluctantly made the move from our house on Woodlawn that's under construction. He has always liked to gallivant about, so we didn't think much of it initially when he was gone, but now we wonder if a kind neighbor may have even thought he needed a home. He has been loved by our five kids for nine years, and we are really hoping someone has seen him.

He is large and lean, gray and black with an unusual stripe pattern.
big Grey.jpeg

sweet Grey.JPG

Feel free to email me back or call me at 615-663-9797.

Thanks,
Corinne Michel
2905 Woodlawn Drive