Join our Popup Pollinator Tidy-up Sunday AM!

Miriam

Jul 20, 2024, 11:16:47 PM (7 days ago) Jul 20
to Hwen
Dear Neighbors,

If you haven’t yet noticed the new native wildflower plantings at Triangle Pocket Park, rest assured—the butterflies, hummers, and honeybees certainly have!

So, Sunday morning, we’re pitching in for the pollinators after Saturday tonight’s rain makes it easier for us to freshen up the garden beds. We hope you can join this popup event . . .

Sunday morning, July 21, at 9:00 AM (we expect a break in the rain), we’ll gather for a collective tidying up of the Triangle, and we’re asking you to join us for a few minutes—or however much time you can spare.

Meet us at the intersection of Natchez Trace-Blair-Westmoreland any time from 9:00 onin the cool of the morning. We’ll provide the gloves and drinking water; you bring your favorite garden tool and sunscreen. Together we’ll keep this bright spot maintained for the neighborhood, as well as for our pollinators.

See you soon. Thanks for your good wishes and support . . . everyone makes a difference!

Your neighbors,

Chad Clark,
Miriam Mimms
& Friends
For HWEN Beautification

Big thanks to Eagle Scout Walker Jones and his troop, who weeded and removed invasives, planted native wildflowers, and mulched the busy intersection at Triangle Pocket Park. Because of his hard work and support from HWEN and Metro Beautification, our community has added a link to the pollinator pathway in Nashville’s urban core.
image0.jpeg