Missing Dog - Maple

Miriam

May 27, 2024, 9:05:41 PMMay 27
to Hwen
Neighbors,

Please see this message from my neighbor Tania Dawant on Blair. Thank you.

Miriam Mimms

Begin forwarded message:
From: Martine Dawant <mda...@gmail.com>
Date: May 27, 2024 at 4:42:22 PM CDT
Subject: Missing Dog - Maple

Here is Tania’s message:

My dog Maple is missing. She is a small (~27 lb) miniature Australian shepherd and border collie mix. She is mostly black with a white chest and paws and some brown on her face and back end. She did not have her collar on at the time of escape, but she is microchipped. She has been missing since May 26th around noon and was last seen in the alley between Acklen and Belcourt at about 1 AM on May 27. She is very skittish and will likely run away if approached. Please call (615)979-7275 if you see her or have any information and I will come and get her.

share_5368404024537116353.pngimage000000.jpeg

Thanks,
Tania Dawant

Martine Dawant

May 28, 2024, 8:56:29 AMMay 28
to miria...@comcast.net, hw...@googlegroups.com
The dog came back home this morning. So no need to post the message.
Thank you
Martine Dawant

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2024, at 21:38, Martine Dawant <mda...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you   You are the best.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2024, at 21:34, miria...@comcast.net wrote:

I just posted to HWEN Facebook here:

--Miriam
On 05/27/2024 4:40 PM CDT Martine Dawant <mda...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Miriam,
Thank you for your help.
Here is Tania’s message:

My dog Maple is missing. She is a small (~27 lb) miniature Australian shepherd and border collie mix. She is mostly black with a white chest and paws and some brown on her face and back end. She did not have her collar on at the time of escape, but she is microchipped. She has been missing since May 26th around noon and was last seen in the alley between Acklen and Belcourt at about 1 AM on May 27. She is very skittish and will likely run away if approached. Please call (615)979-7275 if you see her or have any information and I will come and get her.

Thanks,
Tania Dawant

Miriam

May 28, 2024, 11:38:41 AMMay 28
to Hwen
Good news—Maple the mini Aussie was found this morning! Thanks to everyone who helped look for her.

Neighbors,