Welcome to the HWEN Annual Tree Sale!

Miriam Mimms

Oct 27, 2021, 9:08:44 AM10/27/21
to Hwen

🍁 MORE TREES, PLEASE! 🍁

Nashvilles longest running, community tree sale is now accepting orders through November 12!

Year after year, the HWEN Annual Tree Sale brings you healthy young trees at affordable prices to enhance our tree canopy. And this year, were pleased to offer you not only trees and delivery, but a convenient planting service and the “Tree Diaper” (what a name!) watering system, as well.

WHEN? Order online through Friday, November 12, 2021.

WHERE? Online at https://hwen.ticketleap.com/hwen-2021-tree-sale/

HOW MUCH? Only $85 each, including delivery to your address. Professional planting is available for $75 per tree. Tree Diapers are $35 each.

THEN WHAT? Delivery (and planting, if ordered) is Saturday, December 4, weather permitting, with a December 11 rain date. Well be in touch prior to delivery.

HOW DO I PREPARE? For trees orders that include planting, the “call-before-you-dig” 8-1-1 line will need to be notified 72 hours beforehand to mark utility lines on your property. You will also need to clearly mark individual planting spots in your yard.

WHO’S SUPPLYING? HWEN is sourcing all trees from Middle Tennessee growers through SoundForest.org, a nonprofit EcoCharity offering sustainability programs to help improve the environment.

WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE ROOM? If you don’t have room in your yard but want to help beautify our neighborhood, please donate a planted tree for a HWEN public space.

WHAT VARIETIES? We are thrilled you offer over twenty tree varieties well suited to our climate: flowering under-canopy trees, stately shade trees, and versatile clump trees. Trees are at least 1” caliper, balled and burlapped, and freshly dug. Select from:

  • AKEBONO CHERRY
  • Autumn blaze maple
  • BRANDYWINE MAPLE
  • CRAPE MYRTLE - DARK PINK, PINK, PURPLE, oR white
  • JANE MAGNOLIA
  • KENTUCKY COFFEE TREE
  • KOUSA DOGWOOD
  • KWANSAN CHERRY
  • OCTOBER GLORY MAPLE
  • Pin OAK
  • PINK/WHITE DOGWOOD
  • Redbud
  • RIVER BIRCH
  • SWAMP WHITE OAK
  • Sycamore
  • TULIP POPLAR
  • WILLOW OAK
  • YOSHINO CHERRY
Akebono cherry in dazzling spring array

Swamp white oak, a North American native

Brandywine maple in glorious fall foliage

Introducing the Tree Diaper!

Don’t miss out! Order today!

Keeping it green,
HWEN Beautification