HWEN Annual Meeting -- Tuesday, November 9, 6pm at the Moxy

Jenny Cheng

Oct 26, 2021, 10:09:33 PM10/26/21
to hwen
Dear Neighbors,

As a reminder, the Hillsboro West End Neighborhood Association will hold its 46th Annual Meeting at the Moxy Hotel on Tuesday, Nov. 9th, 6:00 p.m.

Please join us to mingle and find out what’s going on with traffic calming, development, beautification, and more. The 2021 Betty Nixon Good Neighbor and Good Hood Award winners will be announced and we will vote upon our 2022 Association Board.

In addition, while we would love nothing more than to see everyone all together at The Moxy, we kindly ask that in order to protect yourself and your neighbors, you:
  • come vaccinated (if you are not already),
  • stay home if you have been exposed to anyone sick or are feeling sick yourself, and
  • please wear a mask over your nose and mouth when not eating or drinking.
Hope to see you there!

Jenny Cheng
HWEN Vice-Chair