THANK YOU for an amazing Dragon Music Sunday - Saturday Edition!

Hillsboro West End Neighborhood

Sep 12, 2021, 6:01:27 PM9/12/21
to hw...@googlegroups.com, Margaret Phillips
Thank you SO much to the JamBands, Tommy Womack, Gwil Owen, Irakli and Anana, neighbors, volunteers, and fabulous sponsors who came out for our 14th Annual Dragon Music Saturday!  With over 200 participants, it was truly a celebration of our wonderful community and a beautiful tribute to our late great neighbor, Dave Olney.

A huge shout out to our sponsors, whose generosity allowed us to hold this event and raise a little money for beautification projects across our 'hood!

We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming Hillsboro Village Centennial Celebration Oct. 2nd!

Jessica McDuffie-Massey
HWEN Assoc. Chair
IMG_20210912_163229.jpg