This Wednesday: “Night Out Against Crime” Security Camera Presentation

1 view

Miriam

Jul 13, 2024, 10:09:32 AMJul 13
to Hwen

This Wednesday,

back by popular demand . . .

Belmont Hillsboro Neighbors and
Hillsboro-West End Neighborhood present

Night Out Against Crime

Security Camera Presentation
by Tim Holman

Wednesday July 17, 6:30 pm at
Midtown Hills Police Precinct's
Community Room
1441 12th Avenue, South

FREE AND OPEN TO
ALL NASHVILLE RESIDENTS

Are you considering a security camera for your home or business but just don't know what's the best option for you?

Neighborhood security expert, Tim Holman is here to help you sort it out.

Join us for Tim's in-depth presentation to learn about the different types of camera systems and what is best for your needs.

It's fun, informative, and did we mention Door Prizes? YES! You could win a security camera of your own. Must be present to win.

Security Camera Presentation

Join your friends and neighbors for a great Night Out Against Crime event to learn about different security cameras and what works best for you. Here are the details . . .

  • Midtown Hills Police Precinct's Community Room
  • 1441 12th Avenue, South
  • Wednesday, July 17
  • 6:30 pm (Doors open at 6pm)
  • Refreshments and Door Prizes!
  • Register to Win a Wyze Cam!
Bring a friend and meet your neighbors! Learn how we can help each other with tools to help keep our neighborhoods safer.

Sponsored by
Belmont Hillsboro Neighbors, Inc.