HWEN-wide Yard Sale! Sept. 7!

Colin Rushing

Jul 21, 2024, 3:46:08 PM (6 days ago) Jul 21
to Hwen
Neighbors —

On Saturday, September 7, Hillsboro-West End is planning its first-in-a-long-time neighborhood-wide yard sale!  That should be a good weekend — first Saturday after Labor Day, Vanderbilt family weekend, and typically pretty good weather 🤞.

If you would like to participate, please let me know.  You can decide at the last minute, of course, but I would like to get a sense of whether there is a critical mass of families interested in participating.  We will print up some signs and place them strategically around the neighborhood and will advertise the yard sale on social media.  Great opportunity for lemonade stands.

If you would like to help with organization, please let me know that too!

Thanks!

Colin Rushing
2502 Ashwood Avenue

Colin Rushing

Jul 21, 2024, 4:28:10 PM (6 days ago) Jul 21
to Hwen
One quick follow up!

Please email me directly; don’t reply to the note below. My email is colin....@mac.com