Saturday, Rain or Shine! NEIGHBORHOOD RECYCLE DAY

miria...@comcast.net

May 4, 2024, 9:00:30 AMMay 4
to hwen
Don’t miss
NEIGHBORHOOD RECYCLE DAY
a free community service from our friends at
Belmont-Hillsboro Neighbors and the
Metro Beautification & Environment Commission, District 18

RAIN OR SHINE!
Saturday, May 12, from 9 AM to noon
At the corner of Woodmont Blvd. & Belmont Blvd.
(use the Belmont Blvd entrance to the parking lot of
the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee)

  • Residents are invited to recycle/dispose of:
  • Rx drugs and over-the-counter medications
  • Paper shredding (limit 5 boxes)
  • Electronic waste (anything that plugs in)
  • Scrap metal (no construction debris)
  • Bulk item drop-off
  • Useable household goods/clean clothing
For details on what you can and can not recycle
at Neighborhood Recycling Day, please click the link below:

Miriam Mimms
Commissioner, District 18
Metro Beautification and
  Environment Commission

  image

miria...@comcast.net

May 6, 2024, 6:41:19 PMMay 6
to hwen

Neighbors,

The following recycling event took place on Saturday, May 4th. We regret the error in last week's email. Thank you for your understanding with the typo.

Don’t miss

NEIGHBORHOOD RECYCLE DAY

a free community service from our friends at

Belmont-Hillsboro Neighbors and the

Metro Beautification & Environment Commission, District 18

RAIN OR SHINE!

Saturday,  MAY 4, from 9 AM to noon