HWEN cosponsoring Tim Holman security camera presentation

Miriam

Jul 2, 2024, 6:07:29 PMJul 2
to Hwen

Nashville Residents,

You are invited to learn about security cameras at our upcoming presentation on "Choosing the Right Security Camera for Your Home, Business, or Neighborhood."

This presentation will take place at the Midtown Hills Police Precinct at 1441 12th Avenue South on Wednesday, July 17 at 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 p.m.)

We'll have refreshments and door prizes (Wyze Cams) for attendees, courtesy of your BHN and HWEN neighborhood associations.

Please drop by and learn what you can do to make your home and neighborhood safer!

Security Camera Presentation 2024.jpeg