HWEN Annual Meeting Tuesday, November 9, 6pm Moxy Hotel

Jenny Cheng

Oct 19, 2021, 9:56:16 PM10/19/21
to hwen
Dear Neighbors,

Please join the Hillsboro West End Neighborhood Association at the Moxy Hotel on Tuesday, Nov. 9th, 6:00 p.m. for our fabulous "Eat, Meet and Greet" format at our 46th HWEN Annual Meeting.

Come together with neighbors, local and state elected officials, local business owners and stakeholders who know what it means to live in HWEN. Not only will you have a chance to mix and mingle, nosh and sip, but you also will find out what’s going on with traffic calming, development, beautification, and more. The 2021 Betty Nixon Good Neighbor and Good Hood Award winners will be announced and we will vote upon our 2022 Association Board! Not to mention, your first drink is on us!

In addition, while we would love nothing more than to see everyone all together at The Moxy, we kindly ask that in order to protect yourself and your neighbors, you:
  • come vaccinated (if you are not already),
  • stay home if you have been exposed to anyone sick or are feeling sick yourself, and
  • please wear a mask over your nose and mouth when not eating or drinking.
See you there!

Jenny Cheng
Vice-Chair, HWEN Board