Fw: Last Weekend to Register for Neighbor2Neighbor Conference for Neighborhoods

Allen, Burkley (Council Member)

Mar 15, 2024, 8:41:21 PMMar 15
to Google Group HWEN, Google Group BHN

Burkley Allen

Council Member At-Large

From: Neighbor 2 Neighbor <in...@n2n.solutions>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 17:58
To: Allen, Burkley (Council Member) <Burkle...@nashville.gov>
Subject: Last Weekend to Register...REALLY!

Attention: This email originated from a source external to Metro Government. Please exercise caution when opening any attachments or links from external sources.

If you haven't yet registered for C4N Nashville... NOW IS THE TIME!
If you haven't yet registered for C4N Nashville... NOW IS THE TIME!
Image

Help Make C4N Nashville Complete...

REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED

NEW DEADLINE: Noon on Monday, March 18, 2024

WHEN

Saturday, March 23, 2024

7:30 am - 3:00- pm

WHERE

The Cal Turner Family Center

Meharry Medical College

Nashville, Tennessee

COST

Sliding Scale: $75 - $35

Additional Scholarships Available

Image

Here's Why YOU Should Attend...

  • Connect with other neighborhood leaders and community partners
  • Share and receive important information and resources to support your efforts
  • Generate new insights and solutions addressing important neighborhood issues
  • Be inspired and/or encouraged in your hard work to preserve and improve your neighborhood

11 GREAT SESSIONS

TO CHOOSE FROM

The Power of Neighbors Working Together

Metro Planning & Zoning: The Next 25 Years

Reimaging Public Safety in Our Neighborhoods

Environmental Justice in Our Neighborhoods

An Introduction to Metro Council and How it Works

Expanding and Enhancing Public Green Spaces

for Our Neighborhoods

Davidson County General Sessions Court

Healthy Aging in Our Neighborhoods

The Great Neighborhood Cleanup

Building Healthier Neighborhoods

Getting from Here to There:

Walking, Biking, and Taking the Bus

Register NOW before it's too late!

PRESENTED BY

ORGANIZED BY

DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Monday, March 18, 2024 (Noon)

Manage your preferences | Opt Out using TrueRemove™
View this email online.

PO BOX 100941 | NASHVILLE, TN 37224 US

This email was sent to burkle...@nashville.gov.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.