HWEN wants your garden! 🥀

Miriam

Mar 15, 2024, 8:37:11 AMMar 15
to Hwen
And, while you’re at it . . .

Save the date for the
3rd Annual HWEN Garden Tour!
Sunday, May 12, 2024
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Let us know if you or a neighbor has a garden that we should invite to be on this year’s tour. In the last two years, we’ve featured twenty cool, urban gardens and neighborhood sites, and we don’t want to leave any stone unturned.

Small, large, simple, formal, whimsical, exotic, or wild and wooly—it’s the diversity of our neighborhood gardens that makes the HWEN Garden Tour so unique and fun for the hundreds who attend each May.

Give us a shout. We’d love to consider any green space or patio oasis you’ve got in mind. (And, yes, perks are involved for all who participate!)

Keeping it green,
Miriam and Jenny

Miriam Mimms and Jenny Cheng
2024 HWEN Garden Tour Co-chairs