TODAY! Come to the Spring Plant Swap!

Miriam

Apr 27, 2024, 7:00:30 PMApr 27
to Hwen
TODAY . . .

image.png

The Irish Park Memorial
HWEN SPRING PLANT SWAP
Saturday, April 27th from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
3005 "little" Blakemore Avenue(off Natchez Trace at the home of Russanne Buchi-Fotré)

FREE TO ALL • BRING A FRIEND

Hobnob with gardeners--from beginner to master gardener--and leave with perennials, seeds, and starts, just in time for spring planting. Beverages, snacks, gardening tips, and more await you. All ages, all FREE.
But wait! There's more!

The Swap will feature our friend and neighbor down the road, Judy Wright of  Judy'sChickens.org, who’ll demonstrate "The Mosquito Bucket Hack That Works." It's a simple way to keep mosquitoes at bay this summer, based on on the bucket system of famed etymologist Dr. Doug Tallamy.

img_0699.jpeg

Also we will have several boxes of free china plant saucers and place mats to put under your plants, courtesy of Mark Boughton and Cecilia Dodd.

Bring a friend and join Judy and neighbors at the Spring Plant Swap and

"Take what you like. Bring what you can--or nothing at all!"

Keeping it green,

Susan, Russanne, and Miriam
——
Susan Schipani, Russanne Buchi-Fotré, and Miriam Mimms

HWEN Beautification Plant Swap Co-chairs