Come to the HWEN Garden Tour this Sunday!

Miriam

May 8, 2024, 3:01:19 PMMay 8
to Hwen
Dear Neighbors and Friends,

Thanks to the collective efforts of many, the “Blossoms and Bungalows” third annual HWEN Garden Tour promises to be outstanding! You won’t want to miss our ten unique neighborhood gardens, two sidewalk gardens, and brand new Pollinator Patch at Portland Park, all assembled for your touring pleasure on Mother’s Day Sunday, May 12, from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.

But, wait! That’s not all—

These creative green spaces will be joined by several nature and garden experts, vintage automobiles, a renowned clarinetist, artisans, and even our new Fire Engine No. 16—all for the young and the young at heart.

We expect perfect weather on Sunday, May 12, so make plans now to attend this walkable tour. Tickets are only $10–that’s less than a dollar a garden—with children age twelve and under admitted free!

Pre-purchase tickets online here:

Then, pick up your tour wristbands this Sunday between 1:00-4:00 PM at the corner of Blair & 25th Ave., S., and plan to enjoy one of the most charming afternoons ever, right here in HWEN’s own backyards.

Hoping to see you there,
Miriam and Jenny
Miriam Mimms and Jenny Cheng
2024 HWEN Garden Tour Co-chairs