HWEN Annual Meeting and Call for New Members

Jenny Cheng

Nov 2, 2021, 9:28:22 PM11/2/21
to hwen
Dear Neighbors,

Please join HWEN for our 46th annual meeting on 6pm Tuesday, November 9 at the Moxy Hotel.  Come mingle with neighbors,  learn more about what's going on in the neighborhood, and help honor the 2021 recipients of the Good Neighbor and Good Hood awards.  Your first drink is on us!

In the interest of safety, we ask that please attend only if you are fully vaccinated, stay home if you feel unwell, and wear a mask when not eating or drinking.

There are still open slots for the 2022 HWEN Board and we'd love to fill them.  If you're interested in helping to make our already-wonderful neighborhood an even better place to live, please contact Jessica McDuffie-Massey at hwen...@gmail.com

Jenny Cheng
Vice-Chair, HWEN Board