Welcome to the HVAC-Cx Users Group

VCBT Lab

Jan 4, 2023, 1:16:46 PM1/4/23
to HVAC-Cx Users Group
What questions do you have about HVAC-Cx? What new features would you like to see in HVAC-Cx? You use it, let me know what would make it better. Discuss your ideas here, or e-mail them to me.

Mike

HVAC-Cx Users Group

Sep 19, 2023, 8:49:48 AM9/19/23
to HVAC-Cx Users Group
Hi Mike,

In the analyze tab after running it, it says fault:5,7,8,25  and gives possible causes, where can I find the description of the fault numbers?
Thanks for your support!

Tony

tony thomas

Sep 19, 2023, 9:10:28 AM9/19/23
to HVAC-Cx Users Group
Never mind Mike, I found the answer to my question! :)
I have another suggestion, not sure if you already have it in place, is there a provision to set the time threshold? for example, I only want the setpoint not met fault to be triggered if the temp is lower than the setpoint for more than say 30mins.