Insecure connection for 'test machine' link

Barnabas Madai

Aug 20, 2018, 12:53:18 AM8/20/18
to hutter...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

My name is Barnabas, I am one of the enthusiasts trying competing for the hutter prize.

I wish to highlight that upon clicking on the 'test machine' link I received an insecure link warning from my browser.

It claims the website was configured incorrectly and for my security I am blocked from viewing the site.

Now I am certain this is an accident. Will look forward to it being resolved.

The link is found in 'The Task' section of http://prize.hutter1.net/.

I use the Mozilla browser.

Regards Barnabas Madai

Matt Mahoney

Aug 20, 2018, 1:43:07 PM8/20/18
to hutter...@googlegroups.com
The bad link is to a bench mark site on primatelabs.com. The test machine I use is a Dell Latitude E6510 laptop, Core i7 M620, 2.66 GHz, 2+2 hyperthreads, 4 GB, Ubuntu.

Mirek Kaim

Aug 20, 2018, 7:22:14 PM8/20/18
to Hutter Prize
it's a redirect to https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/145066 - and that error is just an invalid certificate. change https to http in the original url and it'll open.