does this work w/ hulu desktop?

Jeremy Enos

Jul 21, 2011, 7:34:01 PM7/21/11
to hush-users
Subject covers it... does this work w/ Hulu Desktop?

dean blackketter

Jul 21, 2011, 7:48:16 PM7/21/11
to hush-...@googlegroups.com
I just gave it a try and, alas, it didn't work with Hulu Desktop for me.  Wish it did, though!

Worked a charm in Safari...

Daniel Choi

Jul 28, 2011, 4:19:24 PM7/28/11
to hush-users
It should work now with Hulu Desktop. version 1.3

dean blackketter

Sep 17, 2011, 10:37:00 AM9/17/11
to hush-...@googlegroups.com
Just realized that I never responded to this.  The latest version works great with Hulu Desktop on my Mac Mini running Snow Leopard.  Thanks!

Daniel Choi

Sep 17, 2011, 12:02:51 PM9/17/11
to hush-...@googlegroups.com, dhc...@gmail.com
Thanks for the update, and great to hear that it's working!

--
Sent from vmail. http://danielchoi.com/software/vmail.html