Perhaps it is time to say farewell to this group

68 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Cali and Alden Hackmann

nepřečteno,
15. 8. 2022 13:12:5015.08.22
komu: hurdy...@googlegroups.com
Dear HG players,

This group was established a long, long time ago.  The recent email from a spammer has demonstrated that security has been compromised. That conversation has been deleted.

Before that, the last conversation we had was in 2019.

Consequently, I think it's time to let this group go. Feel free to say a farewell and unsubscribe yourself. In a month or so (sooner if we get more spam) I'll just delete the whole group.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Wolodymyr Smishkewych

nepřečteno,
15. 8. 2022 13:18:2415.08.22
komu: hurdy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads-up, and also for the wistful reminder of our group’s heyday…most of the HG-action seems to have gone to FB and other, similar social media locations, I suppose.

However, it’s a good opportunity to say not only farewell, but thank you, first to Alden & Cali and their shepherding of this group and of so many other excellent thing HG-related. Gratias agimus vobis!

See everyone some other time, some other place, I hope!

Vlad

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hurdygurdy" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hurdygurdy/CAEJ767AP%3D7xi_EG8_mC%3Daxq17Yk3oWP%2BcnpLmtPV9UE3PwEPcg%40mail.gmail.com.

Ernst Kainzmeier

nepřečteno,
15. 8. 2022 13:18:4615.08.22
komu: HG-Liste Hurdygurdy
A last farewell from Vienna, Austria!

I'll unsubscribe very soon.

Best wishes
Ernst

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.
Am 15.08.22, 19:12 schrieb Cali and Alden Hackmann <cali.an...@gmail.com>:
--

Melissa the Loud

nepřečteno,
15. 8. 2022 13:21:3815.08.22
komu: hurdy...@googlegroups.com
Does this group have to end? One spammer in several years doesn’t seem like a big hassle. I’d like to have a backup plan, especially since Facebook is annoying in various ways.

Melissa the Loud

Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat