Musette

Michael Muskett

Apr 15, 2016, 12:38:23 PM4/15/16
to hurdygurdy
Further to my earlier post about musettes (music), further research shows that the pulse should be 'about the same as the pulse' rate'. As this varies I have settled on a resting pulse of 60 bpm. and find that this suits the music perfectly, ensuring that it is calm and peaceful.
Using the trumpet is contrary to this mood but by changing he speed o the wheel the volume must be constantly varied as if you were singing. Flexibly of tempo will also increase the expressiveness.

Felicia Dale

Apr 23, 2016, 7:47:24 PM4/23/16
to hurdy...@googlegroups.com
What a lovely idea, that music could be rated by a person’s resting pulse. I love that… and it makes perfect sense.

F.

On Apr 15, 2016, at 9:38 AM, Michael Muskett <mic...@muskett-music.co.uk> wrote:

Further to my earlier post about musettes (music), further research shows that the pulse should be 'about the same as the pulse' rate'. As this varies I have settled on a resting pulse of 60 bpm. and find that this suits the music perfectly, ensuring that it is calm and peaceful.
Using the trumpet is contrary to this mood but by changing he speed o the wheel the volume must be constantly varied as if you were singing. Flexibly of tempo will also increase the expressiveness.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hurdygurdy" group.

Joosten Ulrich

Apr 30, 2016, 6:21:14 AM4/30/16
to hurdy...@googlegroups.com
If you like the idea you absolutely should check out:

Best,
Ulrich

Felicia Dale

Apr 30, 2016, 7:51:09 PM4/30/16
to hurdy...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Ulrich! I’ll give this a look.

Felicia.