Re: [HG-new] Digest for hurdygurdy@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Michael Muskett

Aug 20, 2016, 1:55:38 PM8/20/16
to HG Forum (US)

On 20 Aug 2016, at 08:19, hurdy...@googlegroups.com wrote:

I agree with you. Thanks, nMichael Muskett <mic...@muskett-music.co.uk>: Aug 19 04:57PM +0100

If I would publish more music would you, or literate players, prefer printed sheets or electronic form.
Arle Lommel <arle....@gmail.com>: Aug 19 12:02PM -0400

From a logistical standpoint, I think you will find electronic fulfillment and delivery much easier and convenient for most people. The drawback is that electronic forms are easier to pirate (assuming you are selling what you publish), but I suspect that most of the HG audience would want to pay for materials. Increasingly large numbers of people are not willing to order things that require them to wait for physical shipment and prefer instant online fulfillment.

Best,  `i agree with you, but for myself I am much happier with sheet music than a screen.     But people should be prepared to pay a reasonable some. If they allow other copy it is on their conscience. `this was happen in tearily days of the Method and theyworeout unoriginal copy.  …taking away my income
 Busy moving house at the moment .. oh boy!

-Arle

Sic scripsit Michael Muskett ad "HG Forum (US)" die Fri Aug 19 2016 11:57:49: