Re: [HG-new] Digest for hurdygurdy@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Muskett

Aug 8, 2016, 10:15:37 AM8/8/16
to HG Forum (US)

On 29 Jul 2016, at 08:22, hurdy...@googlegroups.com wrote:

APOLMichaApologyel Muskett <mic...@muskett-music.co.uk>: Jul 28 11:49AM +0100
Apology. .  I sent this to  the wrong place. ``poor eye sight. Ellen is now happy.! MM
DearEllen, I’m afraid the HGmethod will not help you to solve your technical difficulties. You should complain to the maker. If a is not properly constructed and set up in the first place it can be difficult to improve. Anther competent maker or n experienced player may be able to help, but he must see the HG himself. And what is wrong? Who is the maker, BTW?
some things just can’t be done by post! Best wishes. Michael