Baroque Hurdy Gurdy wanted

Michael Muskett

Jun 3, 2016, 6:37:33 AM6/3/16
to HG Forum (US)
Following many years’ research into the performance practices of the delightful18th century music composed for the vielle, I am now ready  to make recordings of my work, but find my vielle is not quite up to it. Does anyone have a baroque  vielle, original or vg. copy, to lend, hire or sell, for use In this enterprise?  It should be in gwo and  tuned to standard just. And no, to anticipate your question, I can not afford to wait three (?) years for a new one, nor even one. MPM.
P.S. I promise you a great surprise when I am done!