Zanfona documentary crowdfunding campaign...plus, a way to buy a HG and help out a great cause at the same time!

Vlad

Feb 14, 2016, 4:41:35 PM2/14/16
to hurdygurdy
Dear friends,
I hope you’ll forgive my self-promotion here on the list, but I’m making a plug for my crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo in order to raise the funds I need to edit & finish my documentary film on the zanfona, or Iberian hurdy-gurdy. You can find out all about the campaign here:

Luckily, I’ve set it up as a campaign which will accept support even after the “official” date of the campaign is over. There are some interesting perks for project backers, including two hurdy-gurdies—but even if you would just like a copy of the movie when it is released, there is a way to help out that fits most any budget.

Thanks to everyone in advance for your support!
Best wishes to everyone, and happy Valentine’s Day!

Vlad

Robert Cherwink

Feb 14, 2016, 4:58:36 PM2/14/16
to hurdy...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Vlad.

Best of luck from The Hurdy Gurdy Weekly • #HGWeekly! - i have just shared the video, and re-shared the link.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hurdygurdy" group.

Robert Cherwink

Feb 14, 2016, 5:09:34 PM2/14/16
to hurdy...@googlegroups.com
P.S. I have my own fundraiser going also, but nothing quite so lofty ;)

Dave Holland

Feb 14, 2016, 5:42:28 PM2/14/16
to hurdy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vlad,

Great idea!

I tried to contribute but the Indiegogo site didn't accept either of my credit cards. I opened a support ticket so hopefully they will sort it soon.

Cheers,
Dave

joanna...@comcast.net

Feb 15, 2016, 1:32:21 PM2/15/16
to hurdygurdy
Hi Vlad,  I just tried to make a donation and it said the campaign was closed.  You should try again because I don't think most of us on the hg list didn't know about this project.

Joanna Chesnut

Mar 9, 2016, 6:16:14 AM3/9/16
to hurdygurdy
Thank you Robert and Joanna—I think my low success rate was definitely a product of my flimsy promotion…! :^) I will be sure to let you all know very soon when I’ve sent out the new campaign. Many thanks!

Vlad