Re: [HG-new] Digest for hurdygurdy@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Muskett

Sep 23, 2015, 3:53:22 PM9/23/15
to HG Forum (US)
1 )Can you recommend a tuner for my i pad? I need to tune at two pitches measured in cents.

2) Does anyone have a  a copy of the photo of a  Savoyard in a wide-brimmed hat which is a carving for the tailpiece?
Thanks

on 10 aug 2015, at 08:20, hurdy...@googlegroups.com wrote:

<vonh...@aol.com>: Aug 10 05:39AM

Hello everyone,

If you are going, or considering going, to the Indiana Hurdy Gurdy Workshop this year please make sure to download and learn the music as soon as possible. The workshop starts in a month and it is best to get an early start on the tunes.

The music for the classes should be available through the web master at www.EarlyMusicInMotion.org

If you are simply curious and would like a copy of the tunes we will be playing please contact me at ItsANigout at Gmail dot com.

Thank you,

Scott Gayman