Re: Digest for hunter-mfa-ima-alumni@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

acallard

Feb 13, 2010, 3:17:53 PM2/13/10
to hunter-mfa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonas,

Mostly, I wonder how alumni can help sustain each other and the vitality of the IMA program?
I am interested in seeing what people are making and hearing about change they may be witnessing or contributing to.
I like the google group thing because I like and try to use google docs as a collaborative process. I don't find Facebook very compelling but ppreciate that  it is useful and fun in some ways.
I think if we have an interesting conversation anywhere, others will show up.
While involved in the IMA program, I found some new ways to work that are useful and matter to me, I really appreciated the sort of person that gathered there, some shared awareness, and I learned some good things about myself an also some things that could change.
best, Andrea

On Feb 13, 2010, at 4:24 AM, hunter-mfa-ima...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/hunter-mfa-ima-alumni/topics

    Jonas Pariente <parien...@gmail.com> Feb 12 05:03PM +0100 ^

    Hey you the 11 people who joined the Google group I created !

    It seems like my first emaild didn't reach many people ...

    Any suggestions ?

    Maybe we should actually start by a Facebook group ? I have feeling are more
    sensitive to this kind of "requests" nowadays ... What do you guys say ?
    I'll be happy to do it.

    Othewise, we could start now to discuss what an alumni could do, but i feel
    we might want to wait til we're a bit more ?

    Ideas ? Opinions ?

    I hope you're all well

    Jonas

    --
    "Next year in Bombay" official trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiu-q7BIpU

    "Next Year in Bombay" is a documentary on the oldest Indian Jewish
    community.

    www.facebook.com/nextyearinbombay

Alana_K

Feb 15, 2010, 11:27:49 AM2/15/10
to Hunter MFA IMA Alumni
A few months ago, was emailing with Sarah about gathering alumni info
for the purpose of updates/networking contact list. I think that might
be one useful part, would also be interested in discussions. S - what
was the alumni group you were part of, perhaps that could be a model
IMA?
More partial to google group than f-book.
Jonas - thanks for initiating! Let me know what I can do.
Warm regards,
Alana