Help current IMAers (and ourselves) : tell Hunter what you're up to now!

Jonas Pariente

Mar 1, 2010, 5:34:49 AM3/1/10
to hunter-mfa...@googlegroups.com
Dear growing IMA alumni community,

Meredith Goncalves (current IMAer) has requested some help from us: the program is trying to prove Hunter administration that the IMA program actually provides great education and trains great media-makers.
She has asked that we make a list of the alumni's current positions and jobs, in order to make the point.
I started a "discussion" in the FB group, please take a sec to write about what you're doing now.
Plus it's of very clear interest for a community of alumni to gather professional information about its members.

If you're very lazy you can just reply to this email and I'll summarize the answers.

Have a great day :)

Jonas

--
"Next year in Bombay" trailer...
... in english:

... en français :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT2Atn4Ew6E

"Next Year in Bombay" is a documentary on the oldest Indian Jewish community.
Visit us at www.facebook.com/nextyearinbombay