FW: ✏Fall classes are back!

Agnes Vigh

Aug 30, 2021, 5:06:01 PM8/30/21
to Hungarian Events

-------- Original message --------
From: American Hungarian Library <in...@americanhungarianlibrary.org>
Date: 8/30/21 7:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: ✏Fall classes are back!

Now is the time! Sign up now for our online Hungarian language courses 🕒
News from the Library
 Our Hungarian Language Courses
will continue this Fall!
We are offering two 7-week sessions in the Fall Semester!

If you are already our student or you know your level you can sign up by paying the course fee. If you are a new student, before paying, please write to us and ask for a compulsory knowledge level test HERE

DATES:

September 6th until the middle of October

7 lessons (each lesson is 1.5 hours)

October 25th until the middle of December
(with one week Thanksgiving break)

7 lessons (each lesson is 1.5 hours)

LEVELS AND SCHEDULED TIME:

Advanced (MagyarOk B1, Chapter 4.): Tuesday at 3.45 PM
Intermediate II. (MagyarOk A2, Chapter 3.): Wednesday at 3 PM
Intermediate I. (MagyarOk A2, Chapter 1.): Wednesday at 5.30 PM
Basic-Intermediate (MagyarOk A1, Chapter 6.), Tuesday at 5.30 PM
Elementary (MagyarOk A1 Chapter 5,) Monday at 5 PM
Beginner – the day and time depend on the applicants. Please
CONTACT US HERE.

Course fee:
7-lesson course fee: $250 including course materials (10% off for students)
14-lesson course fee: $450 including course materials (10% off for students)

                            Adult              Student

7-week-course      250$                   225$
14-week-course    450$                   405$

10% off if you pay in advance for both sections. Students get an extra 10% off!

Registration deadline:
September 5, 2020 (first session)

You can register one time for both sessions or choose to register separately.

Payment:

Please, if it's possible use Zelle:
donat...@americanhungarianlibrary.org
Otherwise, pay online by PayPal or credit card HERE.

Stay up to date!
For more resources please visit our website or follow us on social media!