Fwd: Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship - University of Pécs

Bela Liptak

Jan 10, 2023, 10:47:55 AM1/10/23
to hungari...@googlegroups.com

From: konya...@pte.hu
Sent: 1/10/2023 10:43:17 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship - University of Pécs

Dear Sir/Madam! Tisztelt Hölgyem / Uram!

Greetings from the University of Pécs, Hungary! I hope my email finds you well. I am writing to you about the Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship Program that was launched by the Hungarian Government two years ago.

We would be delighted to receive students from the members of your Hungarian diaspora. May we kindly ask you to recommend the University of Pécs to those who contact you about the possible receiving institutions. Thank you very much in advance.