Please sign the petition if you haven't - No one cares whether you're from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Sigpore, Malaysia, Thailand, ...

Youlu Zheng

Oct 23, 2013, 9:52:48 PM10/23/13
to Meridie...@yahoogroups.com, hun...@googlegroups.com, Bashu Folks, Zhejiang University Alumni ( Zheda Alumni Network ) Group Members

20521 people have already signed.  Have you?  We need 80,000 more signatures to let our voice heard.  Everyone counts:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-jimmy-kimmel-kids-table-government-shutdown-show-abc-network/tLxzbBjg

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Investigate Jimmy Kimmel Kid's Table Government Shutdown Show on ABC Network

I was very disturbed by Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Kids Table’ show. It was aired on ABC recently and talked about killing all the Chinese so that the states do not need to pay back their debts to China. The kids might not know anything better. However, Jimmy Kimmel and ABC’s management are adults. They had a choice not to air this racist program, which promotes racial hatred. The program is totally unacceptable and it must be cut. A sincere apology must be issued. It is extremely distasteful and this is the same rhetoric used in Nazi Germany against Jewish people. Please immediately cut the show and issue a formal apology.

Created: Oct 19, 2013

Issues: Human Rights

The kids are innocent, but the "well-educated" Jimmy Kimmel of ABC is spreading the hate.

There should be no market for the new Nazi in America.

Here is the original video that is now inaccessible under our pressure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRztij26Tfc

Xiangying Zhang

Oct 23, 2013, 11:44:50 PM10/23/13
to hun...@googlegroups.com