Re: Fwd: intersting

Sameer Khan

Jun 2, 2011, 5:45:06 AM6/2/11
to humsaa...@googlegroups.com, reddy subhash, humsa...@googlegroups.com, Charan Reddy, dina atef, Dana Taleb, Jasmina, harini in speta. no orkutting for a week.., sweetu...@gmail.com, Bindu Prakash : Going on Leave, Just..AKS Abdul Kalam Shaik, Wahid Khan, Feridoz DONT DISTURB until my exm en, firo...@gmail.com, Ajay Rockn Dubai ., Beshoy Girgis
Walekum Salam,

Appreciated bhaiyya for this information and thanks, i  just forwarded thinking that it was an normal email as we eventually do with some sort of random emails, but when i surf in the Internet about this it was strange and apologies guys for this, and moreover i suggest you people also delete this email form the inbox.

subhash,

FYI

thanks in advance

regards

sameer
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM, shahul hameed <hame...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
Assalamu Alaikkum brothers,

This is shrik against Islam and such messages are not to be circulated which send wrong messages. Try to avoid in encouraging such act. May Allah Pak guide us in right path and save us from evil shaitan. Ameen

jazakallah Khair

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:05:51 +0530 Sameer Khan <sameere...@gmail.com> wrote